Fresh Start – Ministry Done with a Fresh Approach – Church Management is a system when implemented correctly will prevent the following issues that stops growth and productivity:
1) Lack of Communication / Miscommunication
2) Strife between Auxiliary/Department Leadership
3) Mismanagement of Ministry Finances
4) Lack of Accountability
This seminar is guaranteed to boost your ministry productivity, improve communication, simplify data management and streamline daily administrative tasks.
What You’ll Learn
- How to establish a board of directors and conduct board meetings.
- How create a ministry organizational structure.
- How to organize your ministry with a To-Do List.
- How to successfully plan and execute an event.
- How to create a culture for Financial Accountability.
- How to accurately track and report ministry spending.
- How to create and monitor a budget.
- How to properly reconcile tithes & offering.
- The latest industry standard tools to support all aspects church management.
- How to effectively communicate using Fresh Start 19+ templates.
Who Will Benefit
Small church administrative and financial staff, small business owners, administrators and anyone else who want to learn how to manage the day-to-day management of their local ministry or business.
Pastor Shea delivered a powerful teaching on accountability and structure for our finance and ministry departments. I am excited to say it works and we have executed what was taught 100%.
Take the course, it will give you a different outlook and approach on how to structure your finance department and day to day operations in ministry.
We work smarter not harder! Thanks Pastor Shea!
Pastor Sharena Woods, El Shaddai Intl Ministries, Tampa, Fl
The information provided during this seminar have been successfully implemented within our ministry for the past 8 years. It has streamlined our administrative and financial process and procedures. The investment is well worth it!
Apostle Michelle Kelly, Senior Pastor – Truth Outreach Intl Ministries Inc.
Contact us today at 813-971-5372 for seminar pricing and schedules.